Nursery Associate APPLY NOW
The Nursery Sales Assistant is responsible for working as a team member, liaising with various departments completing day-to-day duties including, greeting customers, answering queries, providing information on products, preparing orders and deliveries, loading and unloading deliveries or returns, dead-heading and watering plants, etc.
• Greet customers and answer queries on products in Nursery.
• Provide information on products and services to customers.
• Assist with product selection.
• Assist with receiving shipments, verifying counts, and completing documentation.
• Ensure that department and products are maintained; dead-heading, watering, re-potting, etc.
• Clean, organize and maintain sales area, products, and displays.
• Liaise with other departments as required.
• Participate and ensure Health and Safety compliance.
• Other duties as required.
• Enrolled in secondary or post-graduate courses related to horticulture, landscape, or environmental studies.
• 1-2 years of garden centre, horticulture, landscape retail experience.
• Good organization and communication skills. Fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
• Good organization skills. Able to manage time effectively.
• Positive and friendly attitude. Works well in a team environment.
• Flexible availability. Days, evenings, weekends, including holidays as required.
• Able to lift, bend and twist. Willing to work outdoors, safety boots required.
We appreciate all applications. Only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.