Jiffy Strip 8
Multiple Jiffy-Pots for easy handling and flat loading. Pots separate easily for transplanting. All natural Jiffy-Strips are made from Canadian sphagnum peat moss and wood pulp and are 100% biodegradable. An easy way to grow great plants and reduce the number of plastic containers ending up in your local landfill.
- The Inexpensive, Reliable Way to Start from Seed.
- Jiffy Pots revolutionized gardening and continue to be one of the most popular ways of growing from seed for transplant into the garden
- Jiffy Pots are constructed of lightweight, sturdy Canadian sphagnum moss
- Jiffy Pots are great for annuals, perennials, and vegetables, and are especially effective for hard-to-transplant species
- Molded into strips for easy handling and inserting into trays.