Carry out APPLY NOW
The Carryout is responsible for greeting customers, providing exceptional customer service, and assisting with loading and unloading items for customers and deliveries.
• Greet customers and answer queries on products
• Load and unload products into customer vehicles
• Assist with product selection.
• Assist with receiving shipments and verifying counts
• Clean, organize and maintain sales area, products, and displays.
• Liaise with other departments as required.
• Participate and ensure Health and Safety compliance.
• Other duties as required.
• Good organization and communication skills. Fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
• Able to manage time effectively.
• Positive and friendly attitude. Works well in a team environment.
• Flexible availability. weekdays, evenings, weekends, including holidays as required.
• Able to lift, bend and twist. Willing to work outdoors, safety boots required.
We appreciate all applications. Only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.2022-09-19|||6488 Mapleward Road, Thunder Bay, ON P7G 2J9|||||||||PhOVaHdfV-F-A-w4|||PART_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false