Cashier APPLY NOW
The Cashier is responsible for greeting customers, providing exceptional customer service, and completing sales transactions in a timely fashion.
• Stay informed of weekly promotions/sales. Ensure pricing is accurate.
• Greet and answer customers’ queries.
• Provides accurate cashier services, including receiving payments through cash, credit, debit, and gift cards.
• Process loyalty points. Complete sales on POS system. Provide customers with receipts.
• Arrange for delivery or pick-up for customers as required.
• Assist with pricing and merchandising.
• Participate and ensure Health and Safety compliance.
• Clean and maintain work areas as per cleaning schedule.
• Assist other departments as required.
• Other duties as required.
• Combination of education and experiences.
• Positive and friendly attitude.
• Good numeracy skills. Able to manage time effectively.
• Good organization and communication skills. Fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
• 1-2 years of Cashier/Customer Service or Retail experience.
• Works well in a team environment.
• Flexible availability. Days, evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
We appreciate all applications. Only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
|||6488 Mapleward Road, Thunder Bay, ON P7G 2J9|||||||||r89D4aJKy463ddlZ|||PART_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false