Fashion Associate APPLY NOW
The fashion associate is responsible for greeting customers, providing exceptional customer service, and maintaining stock and displays.
• Stay informed of weekly promotions/sales.
• Greet and answer customers’ queries.
• Prepare merchandise to be displayed
• Assist with pricing and merchandising.
• Participate and ensure Health and Safety compliance.
• Clean and maintain work areas as per department guidelines.
• Assist customers in finding sizes, looks, styles.
• Other duties as required.
• Combination of education and experiences.
• Positive and friendly attitude.
• Good organization and communication skills. Fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
• 1-2 years of Customer Service experience.
• Works well in a team environment.
• Flexible availability. Days, evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
We appreciate all applications. Only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.|||6488 Mapleward Road, Thunder Bay, ON P7G 2J9|||||||||W9u8mA721FmeFjil|||PART_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false