Production Associate APPLY NOW
The Production Associate is responsible for various tasks related to the care and maintenance of plants and products.
• Perform general labour duties such as moving, loading, and unloading product
• Assist with packing and filling orders
• Manually receive shipments, verify counts, and complete documentation.
• Clean, maintain, and water plants as directed
• Assist with seeding and transplanting
• Liaise with other departments as required.
• Participate and ensure Health and Safety compliance.
• Other duties as required.
• Combination of education and experiences.
• Able to manage time effectively.
• Good organization and communication skills. Fluent in English. Knowledge of other languages is an asset.
• Positive and friendly attitude.
• Works well in a team environment.
• Flexible availability. Days, evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
• Able to lift, bend and twist. Willing to work outdoors, safety boots required.
We appreciate all applications. Only candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.