Pumpkin Centrepiece DIY
There are many ways to use pumpkins, other than just carving! This dried flower-filled pumpkin centrepiece is a beautiful way to compliment your autumn décor. Use a pumpkin vase or a real pumpkin as a base, grab your favourite bouquet, moss, floral picks, a foam base, scissors and you’re on your way.
YOU WILL NEED:
- Dried Bouquet
- Pumpkin Vase or Pumpkin
- Floral Picks
- Foam Base
- Cover the foam base in moss.
- Grab your snips/scissors and cut the dried bouquet to your desired length.
- Place the foam base inside the pumpkin vase and begin adding the decorative pieces.
- Spin while you add the pieces! Make sure it looks good from every angle.
- Add the finishing touches and you’re done!